[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1769555 ] DISPATCH : weighted dispatching

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 5 16:34:49 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1769555&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
The proposed patch enhances the DISPATCH modules. It enables the specification of weight for each destination.

For instance if destination.list contains

1 proxy1:5060 50
1 proxy2:5060 20
1 proxy3;5060 30

50% of calls will be dispatched to proxy1,
20% of calls will be disptached to proxy2
30% to proxy3