[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2835] trunk/modules/sl

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Fri Oct 5 11:55:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

i would like to add another use-case, where using sl_send_reply in a
reply route makes sense to me:
After a update, one of our main carriers is sending 183 replies without
SDP-Body. It would be cool, if i could change this into a 180 Ringing
reply...
(Of course, we could claim to the carrier, that this is a bug in their
gateway, but until it's fixed, it'll take several months ;-)

Just my 0.02$,
Carsten