[OpenSER-Devel] Re: free fixup function

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Oct 4 15:28:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 04 October 2007, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> some time ago we discussed about the necessity of having a free fixup
> function to be able to use the functions exported by openser modules in
> perl scripts. I have just introduced such support and added some free
> fixup functions for part of textops module functions.

very, very cool! Thanks :)

> Can you send a list of most desired functions to be used from perl
> scripts.

I compiled a list of modules (rather than functions) by that time (Jan. 31st).
This list was:
* avpops
* textops
* acc
* gflags

The problem originally occured when calling the textops function body_replace;
I saw that you already added the free fixup function there.

I'll add the necessary functionality in the Perl module asap.

Thanks a lot!
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ Absence is to love what wind is to fire.  It extinguishes the small,
\ it enkindles the great.