[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2835] trunk/modules/sl

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Oct 4 12:42:54 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 03 October 2007, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I'm not sure this is correct. The sl_send_reply() function expects to
> receive a sip requests from the script, but in onreply_route you have a
> sip reply.....it might by bogus....
>
> and why do you want to send a reply while processing a received reply?

Hello Bogdan,

thanks for your comment. We did some tests, it seems to work. But if you're
unsure about this change, i will revert it and it gets some more testing.

Let me explain one usecase for this:

In a parallel forking scenario you get several 183s with SDP. You don't want
that your customers hear more than one ringtone or answer machine in parallel
on the phone. So its necessary to drop the 183 and send a 180 instead.

Perhaps there exists another possiblity to achieve this?