[OpenSER-Devel] id column name

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Nov 23 17:03:59 UTC 2007

I remember back then when it was discussed to add an id primary key with
autoincrement to every table, the main argument was that most of the
applications accessing the database usually expect a column named id
which is the primary key with autoincrement.

Now I see that gw_grp from the lcr module has that column named grp_id.
Is there any special reason why it wasn't named id as with the rest?
Is it possible to have it named id to be consistent with the rest of the
tables?

--
Dan