[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1832552 ] remove old logging system

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 22 13:20:11 UTC 2007

Feature Requests item #1832552, was opened at 2007-11-15 15:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1832552&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
After the remaining (~170) calls to the old logging system are converted to the new system, the old one should be removed.

I suggest a removal before the 1.3 release.