[OpenSER-Devel] force_rtp_proxy("l"); - OpenSer crashes

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Nov 21 15:05:11 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure the fixup in nathelper has nothing to do with the TM
timeout. But note that the fr_timer is overwritten by fr_inv_timer (for
INVITEs) if a provisional reply is received. If none received, the
timeout will be generated at fr_timer.

Please check if there is any incoming provisional reply.

regards,
Bogdan