[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1689663 ] dispatcher does not modify URI parameters

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 16 16:14:34 UTC 2007

Feature Requests item #1689663, was opened at 2007-03-28 09:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1689663&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
>Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi!

There is a problem with dispatcher module. The ds_select_domain() function does only change the host:port part of the RURI, but leaves existing RURI parameters untouched.

Consider the following scenario. A calls B. (B has REGISTERed vi TCP).

after lookup() the RURI is sip:B at 1.2.3.4;transport=tcp

If this call fails, and the call is forwarded to the PSTN in failure route using ds_select_domain(), the new RURI still contains the transport=tcp parameter.

IMO the transport parameters should be changed when using ds_select_domain().

I found this behaviour with openser 1.1 but I think it is identical with 1.2