[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1764906 ] failure route not called when TM/473 filtered

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 14 17:42:15 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1764906, was opened at 2007-07-31 23:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1764906&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Failure route is not called when destination IP is on the blacklist.  A 473/filtered message is relayed back to the phone immediately.