[OpenSER-Devel] db_berkeley : METADATA_DEFAULTS

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Nov 13 12:28:42 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 13 November 2007, Will Quan wrote:
> Henning,
> I added the column default values to the module like we discussed (rev
> 3113).
> I could use your help in db_berkeley.xsl creating a row like this for
> each table:
>
> METADATA_DEFAULTS
> val1|val2|
>
> Do you have any cycles to throw at this ?

Hello Will,

i did not understand exactly how do you would like to have this additional
data in the tables.

We need a mapping from each row to one default value, if specified, e.g.:

val1 -> default_val1
val2 -> default_val2

But as i understand you proposal above, it would be only possible to specify
the rows with default values, but not the actual values?

Perhaps it would be better to include the default values in the
METADATA_COLUMNS row? Or use a row like this:

METADATA_DEFAULTS
val1|default_val1|val2|default_val2

What do you think?