[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1752168 ] lcr does not work with dbtext

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 9 15:36:31 UTC 2007

Bugs item #1752168, was opened at 2007-07-11 22:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1752168&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

LCR module checks for DB_STRING type of the gw_addr column in the gw table, but the dbtext backend returns DB_STR. Attached you can find a quick fix for 1.2.x. (I guess HEAD branch has this problem too). Please review, improve and apply.

Andreas