[OpenSER-Devel] pua module - unsubscribe

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Nov 9 09:10:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

The expires= 0 case is covered in subs_build_hdr(...) :

     if( expires<= min_expires)
        subs_expires= int2str(min_expires, &len);
    else
        subs_expires= int2str(expires+ 10, &len);

if the module parameter min_expires maintains its default value, which is 0.
I will test to see if indeed it is not possible now to unsubscribe.

regards,
Anca Vamanu