[OpenSER-Devel] Can't connect with RtpProxy since 1.3.X

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Nov 8 14:10:13 UTC 2007

El Wednesday 07 November 2007 17:39:17 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi Iñaki,
>
> A fix is now available on SVN. Please update and test it again. Do not
> hesitate to report any potential problem.

Hi, yesterday I tested it a little. The problem is fixed now but...

Let me explain my actual escenary:

At home I'm behind a SpeedTouch ST350 NAT router with SIP ALG's enabled, but
this ALG works terribly wrongly ("received" and "contact" port are
differents, doesn't mantain the port mapping open so doesn't allow incoming
calls...).

Because of it when I call to myself or oher user in my PC, RtoProxy is enabled
but the INVITE doesn't arrive so I send a CANCEL. Most of the times when
receiving this CANCEL and doing "unforce_rtpproxy()" I see a core error in
OpenSer and it dies.

I promise I'll further test it next week after I arrive from a travel.

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es