[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3029] trunk/modules/gflags/gflags.c

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Nov 6 11:33:37 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I'm not sure if this is correct - according to the documentation:
>     http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/gflags.html#AEN90
>
> the parameter of the MI function is a bitmask and not a flag index. This
> was changes in order to allow you to operate with multiple flags in the
> same time.

Hello Bogdan,

ok, my fault. The documentation for the examples is then misleading or to
short. So how could i set the flag at position 10?

$ openserctl set_flag 1024 and
$ openserctl set_flag 100000000 don't work either.

And another issue:

openserctl set_flag 1 set the flags to 1:
$ openserctl fifo get_gflags
0x1
1

But the check with the fifo command get this

$ openserctl fifo is_gflag 1
TRUE
$ openserctl fifo is_gflag 2
FALSE