[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1724291 ] Content-Length problem with NOTIFY

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 23 16:55:07 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1724291, was opened at 2007-05-23 16:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1724291&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

I'm having trouble with the Content-Lenght
header when a NOTIFY-message goes through our OpenSER 1.2.0.

Here is what seem to happend.

SIP NOTIFY from our PSTN-gateway to our OpenSER:
--- CUT ---
.
SIP/2.0 100 Trying.
.

SIP NOTIFY from our OpenSER to another SIP Proxy:
.
SIP/2.0 100 Trying.

I used Wireshark to check the message body length and it reports "21 bytes" on the package coming into my OpenSER and "20 bytes" on the package going out from OpenSER. However "content-lenght" header remains the same, "21".

Br,
/Tobias