[Devel] release planning for 1.2.1

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 22 15:30:53 CEST 2007

On Freitag, 11. Mai 2007, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we will prepare the SVN and the tarballs, all of you can help with
> packaging. If you have some spare time, maybe you can update the
> ChangeLog with the fixes done on SVN for 1.2.

Hello Daniel,

i've just finished the Changelog and the Credits file. We commited over 100
bugfixes, documentation updates and cleanups in about two month, quite
impressive. :-)

I've done some build tests for Kubuntu and Debian Sarge, unfortunally i
haven't found time for more test of the functionality.