[Devel] why does test fail?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu May 17 16:23:00 CEST 2007

Hi Juha,

I tried and made a fix about this - actually the problem is more complex
than it looks and there are a lot of logical dilemmas :).....the fix
addresses the most simple ones...

please give it a try  and let me know if you find any other
flows....otherwise I will backport it to 1.2 also in order to be part of
the new 1.2.1

regards,
bogdan