[Devel] database setup scripts

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed May 16 10:48:35 CEST 2007

On Dienstag, 15. Mai 2007, you wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I gave it a try and looks very cool .... Just a question..For mysql,
> what is the purpose of th *-[data|drop].sql files? for the moment all
> are empty

Hello Bogdan,

thank you. :-)

Yes, at the moment they're not used. It's planned that you can specify some
data for insertion into some tables. SER uses this e.g. for i18n tables,
don't know if we need this at the moment.

The drop stuff is for dropping of certain tables, but we don't need them at
the moment too, as the current script drops simply the complete database.

I comments this part of the script out to stop the generation of this files.