[Devel] database setup scripts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 15 19:27:47 CEST 2007

yes, that's my opinion also. instead of
openser-[core|presence|serweb|extra], the tables should be grouped based
on the module they belong to, like openser-{module_name}

Ex: openser-lcr - contain all the tables related to lcr module.

using for the file the exact name of the modules, we can have the DB
script list of the module we want to have DB support installed for. To
make both geeks and simple users happy, two way of cfg should be available:

    1) geek: list of modules -> list of files with the corresponding
table definitions
    2) user: classes (as it is now) -> he selects classes which are
predefined list of modules actually.

any opinion about this approach?

regards,
bogdan