[Devel] SIP SIMPLE / XCAP test bed - feedback request

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue May 15 12:57:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

We setup a SIP SIMPLE testbed using the latest OpenSER / XCAP-lite.
To make use of this testbed you need a recent Eyebeam commercial
version for Apple or Windows. Other SIP/SIMPLE/XCAP client
implementations are of course more then welcome and desired.

To use this test bed register a SIP account at:

http://sip2sip.info

Instructions about the SIP/Presence/XCAP settings are sent by email
to the registrant.

We appreciate any feedback regarding the software behavior so that we
can fix any bugs in the used implementations and update the wiki
pages with proper configuration samples.

Thank you for your support,
Adrian