[Devel] "SIP identity" module

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Mon May 14 21:03:39 CEST 2007

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> OK- I see - I wanted to double check if the module does also
> authentication as server. In this case, we have to work around an way to
> compute the code based on the final format of the request.

I think that function like "commit_changes()" which commit any
SIP-request changes (both for headers and for body) currently done may
be useful in many scenario. Or, may be better, functions set:
commit_changes(), commit_headers_changes(), commit_body_changes() ?

For example, we are very interesting to pass modified request to SEMS.

P.S. Bogdan, can you change lists settings (devel and users) to insert
Reply-To header and set it to devel at openser.org or users at openser.org?

Thanks!

--
CU,