[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1717848 ] MySQL Prepared Statements

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 12 19:33:56 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by vitspec
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1717848&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Hi

file attached introduce MySQL Prepared Statemets API using in mysql module.
"Prepared execution is faster than direct execution for statements executed more than once, primarily because the query is parsed only once."
So I hope it can help OpenSER to be more quickly on SELECT/INSERT/UPDATE when it using (MySQL) DB backend.

To compile this API support you can define new make variable MYSQL_USE_PREPARED_STMT (or simply add it into Makefile) and run make/gmake.

This patch build for 1.2.0
I test it on my openser-1.2.0 and it works fine but more tests needed.
I will try to make code clear ASAP.

Thanks.