[Devel] "SIP identity" module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 11 11:58:37 CEST 2007

Juha,

I see what you mean and this kind of questions I was afraid of when I
opened the discussion for a maintainer.
I have no clue about implementation details or any inside knowledge
about the module in order to answer you.

That's why I was asking if somebody wants to take over this module.

regards,
bogdan