[Devel] openser contributions

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri May 11 10:58:15 CEST 2007

On Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2007, Mike P. Mikhailov wrote:
> Hello devel,
>
>   I would like to contribute several patches to the openser version
>   1.2.0, which we've made in the our recent project to achieve required
>   goals. Patches are addressing following issues we've found:
> [..]
> 1. extensions to the sql drivers to support literal values in the
>  queries
> 2.proper handling of the null values in the sql query
> 3.  several macros to make life easy when using sql in our module.
> [..]

Hello Mike,

thank you for your interest in OpenSER! Contributions are always welcome.

Especially point 1) and 2) sounds interesting! Perhaps they can be integrated
into the general db interface overhaul effort..
Can you post pathes for all three issues on the tracker of the project?

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=139143&atid=743022

Best regards,