[Devel] "SIP identity" module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri May 11 10:01:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

there is new module - SIP identity - contributed by Alexander Christ (
student at Cologne University of Applied Sciences). The module currently
is on the tracker (patch section) and it is nice functionality that
should be in OpenSER.

unfortunately there is a an issue with maintaining the module -
Alexander cannot guarantee he can allocate the necessary time for
maintaining the module and on the other hand I think is a bad policy to
have an module there is nobody responsible for - it will be a piece of
software nobody knows the code or how it's working, so in case of a bug
report we are in a dead end situation.

so, my question is - from the current developers, is there somebody
willing to take the burn of maintaining this new module?

regards,
bogdan