[Devel] Towards OpenSER libification

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue May 8 15:04:43 CEST 2007

On Montag, 23. April 2007, Andrew Newton wrote:
> First, it is good to see such enthusiasm in this project.  I
> appreciate that individuals are willing to spend so much of their own
> time and energy on OpenSER.
>
> Here is my opinion of some of these subjects:
>[..]
> As for the build tools, if there is a conversion to cmake then I
> would certainly appreciate a transition period from the current
> makefiles.

H,

sure, a transitions period with both buildsystem in parallel would be
necessary. The stable release would be of course furthermore only use make.

But whats the outcome of this discussion? We have no clear winner, either
cmake or autoconf would be somewhat acceptable. I guess the person who does
the work decides which system get used..

Daniel and Bogdan, whats your opinion on this?