[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1694923 ] acc: failed_transaction_flag is ignored for db accounting

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 4 19:52:40 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1694923, was opened at 2007-04-05 14:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1694923&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
It seems the 'failed_transaction_flag' setting is ignored by the database accounting. I see failed invite's in the syslog, but not in the db.
(Successfull calls are logged correctly)

relevant settings: (M4 macro's: FLAG_ACC=1, ACC="acc")

modparam("acc", "log_level", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", FLAG_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_flag", FLAG_ACC)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", FLAG_ACC)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", FLAG_ACC)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", FLAG_ACC)

modparam("acc", "log_extra", "timestamp=$Ts")
modparam("acc", "db_extra", "timestamp=$Ts")

modparam("acc", "multi_leg_info", "src_leg_user=$avp(s:src_leg_user); src_leg_domain=$avp(s:src_leg_domain); dst_leg_user=$avp(s:dst_leg_user); dst_leg_domain=$avp(s:dst_leg_domain)")

modparam("acc", "db_table_acc", "ACC")
modparam("acc", "db_table_missed_calls", "ACC")

modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 0)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 0)