[Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2110] trunk/modules/pua_mi/mi_func.c

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed May 2 18:02:00 CEST 2007

Anca-Maria Vamanu writes:

 > When replying to initial Subscribe requests, to_tag must be added and
 > this can not be done from the script. The tm reply functions also, does
 > not support adding a tag.  We will try to find a solution.

anca,

i meant error replies, like this one in presence_xml/add_events.c:

	if(doc== NULL)
	{
		LOG(L_ERR, "PRESENCE: xml_publ_handl: bad body format\n");
		if( slb.reply( msg, 415, &pu_415_rpl)== -1)
		{
			LOG(L_ERR,"PRESENCE: handle_publish: ERORR while sending"
					" reply\n");
		}
		goto error;
	}

it should be enough that in case of error, functions return negative
result to the script, i.e., there is not need for to tag, right?

-- juha