[Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [2110] trunk/modules/pua_mi/mi_func.c

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed May 2 16:39:28 CEST 2007

anca,

thanks for your patches.

 > Instead, functions written in  the same module are
 > called depending on the event flag.

that is fine with me for now.

 > It is a quick solution, not very
 > elegant as it does not allow adding new events very easily. I am
 > thinking about adding a list with event specific parameters to pua
 > also.

yes, each event package could register a pua handling function the same
way they register presence handling function.

 > Anyhow, this fix should comply with your needs.

i'll give it a try later today or tomorrow.

 > It you need to process your body before putting it in a Publish request,
 > you should  write the function mwi_process_body.

yes, i noticed the currently empty mwi_process_body function.

 > I have also finished improving pua_mi so that now it replies with etag
 > and expires from the reply to Publish.

thanks.

there was still the issue of sending stateless replies from inside
presence modules.  if there is no really good reason for it, i would
like to leave sending replies to the script.

-- juha