[Devel] standardized log messsage formats

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 2 10:50:39 CEST 2007

Hi Juha,

I agree on that - personally I already follow that model as I find it
very useful when comes to reading logs and tracing the messages.

For the moment the log formatting is done "by hand" - it will be nice if
we can find a way to avoid witting the "type:module:function" part all
the the time - "type" is not an issue, but module and function....not
sure. For "function" there is macro, but it is not supported by all
compilers. For "module" I think we need to invent something specific to
openser.

regards,
bogdan