[Devel] Race conditions in TM, SER implementation, etc...

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Mar 30 19:11:06 CEST 2007

I think we miss the logical factor.

you want a debate about a warning message on which nobody had no
evidence (except speculations) that causes problems ...Is any problem or
crash reported on that?

otherwise, I see another discussion "SER vs OpenSER" which I really want
to avoid as nothing good came out of this ....ever. As I posted couple
of days ago, my interest is only in OpenSER and I do not have
expertise/will/interest any more to formulate any opinions on SER.
Please accept it as it is.

sorry, but you get a "603 Decline" from my side.

regards,
bogdan