[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1688186 ] Compile error in module "registrar"

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 26 10:43:15 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1688186, was opened at 2007-03-26 11:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1688186&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hello,

I'm compiling openser-1.2.0 without USE_TCP and get this error:

save.c: In function `update_contacts':
save.c:649: error: `e_max' undeclared (first use in this function)

In the function 'update_contacts' the variable e_max is defined inside #idef USE_TCP ... #endif but used outside.

Any help/proposition/patch will be appreciated !

Regards.