[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1682036 ] Check return codes everywhere

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 16 13:18:01 CET 2007

Bugs item #1682036, was opened at 2007-03-16 12:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by elfring
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1682036&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Some checks for return codes are missing.

Examples:
Would you like to add more error handling for return values from "fprintf" like in the function "daemonize" and from "close" in the function "init_unixsock_children"?
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/daemonize.c?revision=1782&view=markup
http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/unixsock_server.c?revision=1782&view=markup

How do you think about to improve your software quality with exception handling?
http://dietmar-kuehl.de/mirror/c++-faq/exceptions.html#faq-17.1
http://cexcept.sourceforge.net/