[Business] Re: [Devel] OpenSER v1.2.0 released

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 14 11:13:46 CET 2007

Hi Klaus,

this was a collective effort - There was a huge volume of help for
testing, troubleshooting and fixing problems, help coming from all over
the community. Also we thanks to everybody contributing to openser ,
disregarding if it is about code, patches, reports, ideas, docs,
etc...All this put together made this great result!

BTW, we did some tests with OpenSER 1.2.0 and today we will publish the
results ;)

regards,
bogdan