[Devel] missing package - perl Module OpenSER::URI

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Fri Mar 9 15:39:17 CET 2007

Hi,

On Friday 09 March 2007 15:30, Alex Grant wrote:
> i am currently testing the new perl module, and cannot seem to find the
> OpenSER::URI <#ID-EA7B3E8A4DC6DDF7AF0E02F7CEC8EEF1> package anywhere?
> the svn version used was 1712.
> I have had a quick trawl about but can't seem to find it anywhere?

Both the OpenSER::URI as well as the OpenSER::AVP packages are defined in C
only and can be accessed without a dedicated ".pm" file. If you want to look
at their implementation: its in openserxs.xs...

Best,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ He who laughs last is S-L-O-W.