[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1634424 ] Patch to fix warnings when compiling and some possible bugs

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 9 14:19:01 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1634424&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
This patch enables -W -Wall on compiling instead of -Wall only. It also fixes many signedness warnings, several possible bugs, and offers better 64-bit compatability.