[Devel] OpenSer Problem

Gobinda Paul gobindabd at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 11:08:14 CET 2007

Is there any way to do that using openser ?

like, maintain own create timer list for call hangup.

my goal is to drop or hangup call on predefine timefame like

a call is now connected with openser , i try to drop / hangup that call
after 60 sec .

& call hangup on both side .

i know , it's easy possible in b2bua . but want to do that using openser

any idea?

with regards

Gobinda