[Devel] natping behaviour

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 23:14:25 CET 2007

Hi,

I was playing with the "ping_nated_only" option for the nathelper module.
According to the doc, if this one is set, then _only_ the NATed
contacts will be pinged.
NATed contacts are recognized based on the value of "nat_bflag" param
from usrloc module. So if I don't set the bflag, there should be no
pinging.
However, I see that all my contacts are being pinged ...

>From the config file:

loadmodule "usrloc.so"
modparam("usrloc", "matching_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 1)
modparam("usrloc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@127.0.0.1/openser")

loadmodule "registrar.so"
modparam("registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(s:rcv)")

loadmodule "nathelper.so"
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 20)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "received_avp", "$avp(s:rcv)")

... no bflag setting in the script ...

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas