[Devel] force_rtp_proxy second parameter

Urtho junk at urtho.net
Fri Mar 2 17:46:19 CET 2007

Hi,

   Is there any way i can force the force_rtp_proxy function to
actually use the second parameter (ipaddress) ?.
   I found no scenario in which I can have both rtp proxied stream
and an arbitrary c= in sdp headers.

   I am trying to use RTPPROXY behind a static 1:1 NAT (for QoS) and
from what I can tell the ipaddress parameter of force_rtp_proxy is
being ignored. If this is indeed so then should I write a patch for
nathelper or rater add a new parameter to rtpproxy (e.g.
external_nat_ip) that would be returned to nathelper in
force_rtp_proxy("IE") scenario.

Urtho.