[Devel] Changing a newly added header in the branch_route

Thu Jun 14 17:39:30 CEST 2007

Ardjan Zwartjes wrote:
>> Another workaround would be to process the lumps and then
>> re-parse the
>> message (as it would be needed for SIP Identity)
>
> Processing the lumps sounds like an interesting solution, I've thought
> about this but wasn't able to find an API call that does this. Could you

Is is not possible yet-

> tell me how to do this? (As far as I could see the "process_lumps"
> function from msg_translator.h isn't what I need, or is it?). Thanks in
> advance!

There is another approach in ser:
http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/msg_translator.c.diff?r1=1.142&r2=1.143

It returns a buffer with the message and the applied lumps. But in your
case you would have to parse this returned buffer to the inserted header
and it does not help you in changing the lump from the main route.

regards
klaus