[Devel] [ openser-Patches-1731009 ] move print_* functions from db-modules to db core

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 11 16:02:19 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1731009&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Hi!

When I prepare patch for MySQL PS I found that all DB modules (MySQL, UnixODBC, PostgreSQL) uses many similar functions like print_values() (I think its was created as copy-paste when new module writed).

I red devel list and found that Henning do many works to standardize such functions and move it into db/db_ut.c

In this patch I move print_values(), print_set() and print_where() functions into db/db_ut.c. New functions have db_ prefix in their names now.

MySQL and UnixODBC modules was patched to use new API. This modules are tested in simple environment (openser started, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE works)

PostgreSQL module patched too but I haven't DB to test this patch.

Hope it will be usefull for OpenSER

Comment By: Henning Westerholt (henningw)