[Devel] Extra Radius Atributes

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:41:31 CEST 2007

Hi, Guys...

I'm welling wiht GnuGK and become to a problem that was already resolved on
*SER world: pass extra attributes know by *SER to the Radius Server.

I already asked how to do it to the GnuGK lists and the developers said that
it was not possible with actual implementation. That's why I'm asking here,
since, as I said, it's resolved with the 'Extra' capabilitie.

I'm not a developer, but had done some codes... so, I first want to
understand how it works on the ACC module. I already read it, but it's not
clear to me how the designated AVP are passed to Radius. Where are the
packets mounted? And how to make the server understand it? Is this an
"automagic" behavior? And is there a way to translate this AVP to an
internal Radius variable?

If this is not the correct place to ask all of this questions, please
forgive me, but I have to start somewhere.

Thanks for any help...

Edson