[Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1729833 ] Disabling DNS blacklisting causes segfault

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 2 10:52:26 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1729833, was opened at 2007-06-02 10:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by agranig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1729833&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Disabling DNS blacklisting using t_relay("0x04") causes OpenSER to dump core, because t->uac[i].proxy in modules/tm/t_fwd.c:754 is NULL in that case.

The attached patch fixes this for me, please review and apply. Dev-trunk may be affected as well, but I haven't checked that.