[OpenSER-Devel] proxy-require header inspection and digest authentication

pin nie peternick13 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 11:08:57 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to move a new security architecture on openSER, which should be
indicated by a specified proxy-require header. But I cannot find the place
to hack into the code. Could anyone tell me where the authentication or
request validation take place in openSER, specifically which src file in
which module. Currently, I can find auth module, but I don't know how it is
called.

btw, I'm a beginner to openSER. It is really complex to me, while I could
find any doc describing its code structure in detail. Plz give a suggestion
if you have an option.

plz email me your answer. Thanks a lot for your great help.

BR

niepin