[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1755403 ] Error parsing "modparam" with multiple modules

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 23 18:55:29 CEST 2007

Bugs item #1755403, was opened at 2007-07-17 13:54
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1755403&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
>Group: ver 1.2.x

Initial Comment:
Setting many parameters in "modparam" fails, for example when setting:
  modparam("auth_db|uri_db|usrloc|permissions|presence|pua|imc", "db_url", "mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")

Please, refer to bug #1755386 [1] to understand a case when this bug occurs and how it works by setting individual "modparam" for each module.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1755386&group_id=139143&atid=743020