[OpenSER-Devel] Re: [Devel] Re: qop support and CSeq increasing in UAC Module

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:49:38 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

I think the dialog would be a good place to handle cseq.  I raised
this issue again after I saw your changes in the dialog module :)
We could store the outgoing cseq in the dialog and for every outgoing
request, replace the cseq from the request with the one stored on the
dialog and viceversa for replies.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas