[OpenSER-Devel] presence load tests: 1.2.1 vs trunk with mysql

Toni Barata toni-r-barata at ptinovacao.pt
Tue Jul 17 12:47:46 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am using MySQL 5.0.22 database for persistent storage and I have
preformed some presence load tests for publish messages, and observed
that in trunk version if I have more than 2 messages per second the
mysqld process runs out the CPU with 99,9% of his capacity.

In the 1.2.1 version there is no such problem when performing the same
load tests.

What difference between version 1.2.1 and trunk have made the mysqld
process became obsessive?

Regards,

Toni