[OpenSER-Devel] Memory leak

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Jul 12 13:34:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 11 July 2007, Mik Cheez wrote:
> My openser starts reporting "out of memory" and soforth on a fairly
> regular basis.  The server is being used to communicate with PSTN's
> only.  I use the Perl module on all invites to set different headers,
> including the URI.

Do I get that right: the problem occured with the transition from SVN revision
2386 to revision 2425?

Can you give me an excerpt of your Perl script to reproduce the problem? You
are probably adding AVPs in your Perl function?

Thx,
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ If cows could fly, everyone would carry an umbrella.