[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1681265 ] differ between wrong password, stale nonce and invalid user

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 12 10:20:24 CEST 2007

Feature Requests item #1681265, was opened at 2007-03-15 11:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bogdan_iancu
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1681265&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
>Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
I want to log failed authentication requests due to a wrong password (wrong response), but I do not want to log failed authentication requests due to a stale nonce.

It can for example be done by having different return values from www/proxy_authorize:
E.g. 1: successful
-1: stale nonce
-2: wrong response (wrong password)
-3: user (username in this realm) does not exist