[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1689057 ] auth_avp-module - Authentication based on AVP's

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 10 16:30:42 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by carstenbock
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1689057&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.1.x

Initial Comment:
Hi,

attached a module for checking the authentication against an AVP. With this module, you can retrieve information into AVP's from database and then use this information for authentication.
This is useful for checking not only username/password, but also for checking other information in the database. Also it can be used for checking the username/password against alternative database-structures.
However you should be aware of SQL-injections.

Currently implemented for OpenSER 1.1, but i will port it to 1.2/SVN-latest in the following weeks.

Carsten